A Guide to Teaching Computer and Data Science in the Cloud
Join our webinar for a Brief introduction of Vocareum followed by a virtual demo.
Over the past few weeks, we have been carefully balancing our commitment to the community with our desire to take part in the world’s efforts to “flatten the curve” of COVID-19. Many educational institutions have been forced to close and need to quickly shift to online education. We acknowledge the challenge to get online and wanted to share how our proven solutions can help.
At Vocareum, we offer virtual labs for teaching a broad range of technical courses in CS, data science, machine learning, IoT, cloud computing and cybersecurity. Our manual and auto-grading features make it possible to administer coding assignments, perform assessments and deliver student feedback at scale and in real-time.
On Thursday, March 26 at 10am Pacific Time, we will be hosting an introductory webinar to Vocareum and a brief demo of our platform. Register Now.
Join us to learn more about Vocareum and a live demo of our best features:
- Hosted Notebook: Jupyter Notebook and RStudio hosted in Vocareum Cloud
- Assignment Management: Set up rules & resources for assignments and assessment
- Auto-Grading & Reporting: Scripted grading to support rubric-based assessment
- Exam Management: Secured & timed coding exams, W/passcodes & auto-grading
- Cloud IDE: Full-featured code editor and execution; no installation necessary
- Broad Language Support: C, C++, Python, Java, R, Jupiter, ROS, Julia and more
- Cloud Resources: Use your own private clusters, databases, etc. AWS-ready
- LTI Support: Supporting edX, Canvas, Coursera, Blackboard, and more
As we navigate through this challenging situation in the time ahead, know that we are here for you. If you have any questions at this time, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us at https://www.facebook.com/vocareum/. Register now.
Check out some of our recent announcements and case studies –
- AWS — Providing educators with a centralized online environment for students and educators
- edX.org — Integration enables cloud lab option for MOOCs
- Cornell University — Scaling Strategies for Machine Learning Classes
- Northwestern/Kellogg — Teaching Advanced CS to Business School Students
- Penn State — Case Study in Data Structures and Algorithms Class
- SUTD — Flipping Classrooms, Administering Performance-based Exams, and Supporting Students with Data